International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM
The Society established in 1999 the International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM.
It is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of bioelectromagnetism.
It is available on the Internet free of charge to all persons interested.
A printed version of the Journal is also available.
The Society signed in April 2018 the publishing contract for IJBEM with the publisher De Gruyter Open.
International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM at De Gruyter/Sciendo.
The contract is the "De Gruyter Open Lite" package described in more detail in the enclosed
De Gruyter Open brochure .
The essential publishing solutions and services included in the contract are:
- Inclusion of the journal in a strong collection of Open Access publications
- Electronic publication of a journal on professional hosting and distribution platform
- Dedicated journal webpage at www.degruyter.com
- Distribution to libraries worldwide; IP authorization
- Librarian support (FAQ, E-mail)
- Allocation of DOI and metadata distribution to Crossref
- Online tool to detect plagiarism (Similarity Check, formerly CrossCheck)
- Preparation of publication metadata for sharing with abstracting and indexing (A&I)services
- Indexing by full-text repositories, as well as distribution to such repositories
- Indexing by Open Access directories, as well as metadata sharing with such directories
- Storage by long-term preservation service(s)
- Indexing by Google and other search engines
- Pre-evaluation for relevant services such as Thomson Reuter's, Scopus, Medline and application on behalf of Journal Owner; advice on augmenting citation frequency and Impact Factor
- Advice on how to grow reference linking
- Content usage statistics including full articles downloads and many more.
ISSN 1456-7865 (Online)
ISSN 1456-7857 (Print)